2017 Preseason Fall Soccer Training The Best Choice For Your Program
Head Coach Always Stays and Eats FREE**
Soccer and the Beach, an Unbeatable Combination !
For 25 years Cocoa Expo Sports Center has been the leader in soccer, baseball, lacrosse, and softball spring training. Year-after- year Cocoa Expo has been meeting the needs of our coaches as they prepare for their season. Cocoa Expo is the only spring training center that offers it all… games/scrimmages, practices, lodging, meals and referees all in one affordable flexible package with no additional team entry fees, no admission charge for fans and no purchase of theme park tickets. Cocoa Expo is about soccer and our teams live out our long standing motto of:
EAT, SLEEP, PRACTICE and PLAY all in one location.
At the end of a hard day of training and play teams can relax and unwind by visiting the Space Coast’s finest site. The Cocoa Expo Sports Center is located on Florida’s Space Coast just a short 10 minute drive from beautiful Cocoa Beach. The space coast is a vacationer’s paradise. There is sun bathing, surfing or sail boarding on miles of white sandy beaches or airboats and jet skis on the Indian River. During off time our teams visit world famous attractions such as the Cocoa Beach Pier, Kennedy Space Center and Ron Jon Surf Shop. The Space Coast is also the spring training home of Major League Baseballs Washington Nationals so teams can take in a game just minutes from our center at Space Coast Stadium.
Cocoa Expo’s Soccer Fall Training Package Includes:
- Practice and scrimmage schedule based on each coach’s request.
- Lodging in our on-site dormitory, area hotel or beach hotel
- “Flex” meal plans with meals served daily at our all-you-can-eat “All-Star Buffet”
- Free Admission for Spectators
- Coaches $40.00 gift certificate to the Cocoa Beach Pier
- Located just minutes from beautiful Cocoa Beach and less than 35 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- HEAD COACH STAYS AND EATS FREE!**
There are currently no scheduled camps in this series